2NE1 - CAN'T NOBODY (KOR,ENG Ver.)
20100909
=====
[CL]
갈만큼 가겠지
오늘밤도 길겠지
분위기 타겠지
졸졸 따라 올 테지
난 참 바쁜 girl
I welcome you to my world
2ne1
아름다운 Seoul city
시끄러운 음악소리
까만 눈 갈색머리
따라 하긴 too slow
태도는 확실하게
자신감 하늘 향해
뻔뻔 당당하게
원한다 해도 Can’t touch this
눈빛은 찌릿찌릿
심장을 beat it beat it
콧노래 Ladi dadi
춤추는 Body body
흥분은 No no
자 Here we go go
세상을 거꾸로
(뒤집어 놓을 Show show)
[민지]
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
[봄]
Can’t nobody hold us down
날 멈추려 하지마
모두 미칠 때까지 다 지칠 때까지 tonight
Can’t nobody hold us down
[다라]
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
갈 때까지 갈 때까지 갔어 난
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
Cuz We keep rockin’ we we rock rockin’
Yeah
[CL]
앞이 깜깜해도 달려가
네가 막아도 난 뚫고가
더 Faster 좀 더 Faster
눈을 감아봐, 높이 날아 올라봐
철없어- 그게 매력인 걸
겁 없어- 내 젊음인 걸
망가짐 따윈 없어
이미 벌써- Game over-
정신 없이 미치자-
Right now I don’t give a-
볼륨을 더 키워라-
세상을 깨우자-
[민지]
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
[봄]
Can’t nobody hold us down
날 멈추려 하지마
모두 미칠 때까지 다 지칠 때까지 tonight
Can’t nobody hold us down
[다라]
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
갈 때까지 갈 때까지 갔어 난
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
Cuz We keep rockin’ we we rock rockin’ yeah yeah yeah
[봄]
Let’s rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now all I wanna do is make you rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now make em say na-na-na-na
Let’s rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now all I wanna do is make you rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now make em say na-na-na-na
na-na-na-na
na na-na-na-na
갈만큼 가겠지
오늘밤도 길겠지
분위기 타겠지
졸졸 따라 올 테지
난 참 바쁜 girl
I welcome you to my world
2ne1
아름다운 Seoul city
시끄러운 음악소리
까만 눈 갈색머리
따라 하긴 too slow
태도는 확실하게
자신감 하늘 향해
뻔뻔 당당하게
원한다 해도 Can’t touch this
눈빛은 찌릿찌릿
심장을 beat it beat it
콧노래 Ladi dadi
춤추는 Body body
흥분은 No no
자 Here we go go
세상을 거꾸로
(뒤집어 놓을 Show show)
[민지]
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
[봄]
Can’t nobody hold us down
날 멈추려 하지마
모두 미칠 때까지 다 지칠 때까지 tonight
Can’t nobody hold us down
[다라]
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
갈 때까지 갈 때까지 갔어 난
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
Cuz We keep rockin’ we we rock rockin’
Yeah
[CL]
앞이 깜깜해도 달려가
네가 막아도 난 뚫고가
더 Faster 좀 더 Faster
눈을 감아봐, 높이 날아 올라봐
철없어- 그게 매력인 걸
겁 없어- 내 젊음인 걸
망가짐 따윈 없어
이미 벌써- Game over-
정신 없이 미치자-
Right now I don’t give a-
볼륨을 더 키워라-
세상을 깨우자-
[민지]
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
Cuz I’m so bad bad but I’m so good good
Yeah I’m so bad bad and I’m so hood hood
[봄]
Can’t nobody hold us down
날 멈추려 하지마
모두 미칠 때까지 다 지칠 때까지 tonight
Can’t nobody hold us down
[다라]
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
갈 때까지 갈 때까지 갔어 난
Can’t nobody can’t nobody hold us down
Cuz We keep rockin’ we we rock rockin’ yeah yeah yeah
[봄]
Let’s rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now all I wanna do is make you rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now make em say na-na-na-na
Let’s rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now all I wanna do is make you rock-
Just take it to the top-
Ain’t never gonna stop-
Now make em say na-na-na-na
na-na-na-na
na na-na-na-na
CAN'T NOBODY - 캔노바디
2NE1 투애니원
= English Version =
Balmain to K T Z
Many style from A to Z
Jeremy Scott Givenchy
Bitch You ain't got shit on me
Chrome hearts
Fendi furs
Dripped in shits you never heard
Ridin' down Seoul city
Black on black Lamborghini
Haters can't never see me
Come and get me too slow
I'm bout that paper chasing
Body fly face amazing
Burn burn keeps it blazin
Too hot to handle can't touch this
You think you with it with it
But you can't hit it hit it
U know I got it got it
Cuz I'm so bout it bout it
I let them hoes know
I run this show show
We get it poppin
And we stick you for your dough dough
Cuz I'm so bad bad
But I'm so good good
Yeah I'm so bad bad
And I'm so hood hood
Cuz I'm so bad bad
But I'm so good good
Yeah I'm so bad bad
And I'm so hood hood
Can't nobody hold us down
Nothing's gonna take us down
And you think you can stop it
But we just can't stop it tonight
Can't nobody hold us down
Can't nobody can't nobody hold us down
We gon' keep it goin' bout torun this town
Can't nobody can't nobody hold us down
Cuz we keep rockin' we keep rockin'
So watch out when we come for you
Cuz playtime it's done for you
It's my time and it's my time
I'm pound for pound
best to ever come around
Be patient it's never been done
Asians we rise with the sun
Invasion no mercy
Takeover we thirsty
Every show we shut it down
Blow your speakers with this sound
Build you up then break you down
We comin to your town
Cuz I'm so bad bad
But I'm so good good
Yeah I'm so bad bad
And I'm so hood hood
Cuz I'm so bad bad
But I'm so good good
Yeah I'm so bad bad
And I'm so hood hood
Can't nobody hold us down
Nothing's gonna take us down
And you think you can stop it
But we just can't stop it tonight
Can't nobody hold us down
Can't nobody can't nobody hold us down
We gon' keep it goin' bout torun this town
Can't nobody can't nobody hold us down
Cuz we keep rockin' we keep rockin'
Let's rock
Just take it to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
Now all I wanna do is
Make you rockJust take it to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
Now make em say NA NA NA NA
rock Just take it to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
Now all I wanna do is
Make you rock
Just take it to the top
Ain't never gonna stop
Now make em say NA NA NA NANA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
debut2009-
=====
Korea
#dancek
Comments
Post a Comment
Do you know? meaning of this song.
Let me share with songs of meaning for people with another countries.