Justin Timberlake - SexyBack ft. Timbaland
20060714
=====
[Verse 1]
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Take 'em to the bridge
[Bridge]
Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way
Take 'em to the chorus
[Chorus]
Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP
Go ahead, be gone with it
Drinks on me
Go ahead, be gone with it
Let me see what you’re twerking with
Go ahead, be gone with it
Look at those hips
Go ahead, be gone with it
You make me smile
Go ahead, be gone with it
Go ahead child
Go ahead, be gone with it
And get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
[Repeat 6 times]
Get your sexy on
[Verse 2]
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other fuckers don’t know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
'Cause you're burning up I gotta get it fast
Take 'em to the bridge
[Bridge]
[Chorus]
[Verse 3]
I’m bringing sexy back
You mother fuckers watch how I attack
If that’s your girl you better watch your back
Cause she’ll burn it up for me and that’s a fact
Take 'em to the chorus
[Chorus]
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Take 'em to the bridge
[Bridge]
Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way
Take 'em to the chorus
[Chorus]
Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP
Go ahead, be gone with it
Drinks on me
Go ahead, be gone with it
Let me see what you’re twerking with
Go ahead, be gone with it
Look at those hips
Go ahead, be gone with it
You make me smile
Go ahead, be gone with it
Go ahead child
Go ahead, be gone with it
And get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
Get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
[Repeat 6 times]
Get your sexy on
[Verse 2]
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other fuckers don’t know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
'Cause you're burning up I gotta get it fast
Take 'em to the bridge
[Bridge]
[Chorus]
[Verse 3]
I’m bringing sexy back
You mother fuckers watch how I attack
If that’s your girl you better watch your back
Cause she’ll burn it up for me and that’s a fact
Take 'em to the chorus
[Chorus]
SexyBack - 섹시백
Justin Timberlake - 저스틴템버레이크
feat. Timbaland - 팀발랜드
=====
= Meaning of the lyrics 노래가사 의미 해석 =
debut1993- dob1981.01.31
feat. Timbaland - 팀발랜드
=====
= Meaning of the lyrics 노래가사 의미 해석 =
debut1993- dob1981.01.31
=====
U.S
U.S
Comments
Post a Comment
Do you know? meaning of this song.
Let me share with songs of meaning for people with another countries.