Rihanna - Diamonds 다@lyrics
20120927
=====
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky
I knew that we’d become one right away
Oh, right away
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes
So shine bright tonight, you and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Palms rise to the universe
As we moonshine and molly
Feel the warmth, we’ll never die
We’re like diamonds in the sky
You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky
At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes
So shine bright tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
So shine bright tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Oh, yeah
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Shine bright like a diamond
Diamonds - 다이아몬드
Rihanna - 리한나
=====
= Meaning of the lyrics 노래가사 의미 해석 =
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
아름다운 바다 빛을 찾아
나는 행복을 선택
당신과 나, 당신과 나
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
당신은 내가 볼 슈팅 스타입니다
엑스터시의 비전
당신이 나를 품에 안았을 때, 난 살아 있어요
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
나는 우리가 바로 하나가 거라고 알고
아 바로
첫눈에 난 태양 광선의 에너지를 느꼈다
나는 당신의 눈 내부의 삶을 보았다
이렇게 밝은 오늘 밤 당신과 내가 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
눈에 눈, 이렇게 살아
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
손바닥은 우주로 상승
우리는 달빛과 몰리 등
우리는 결코 죽지 않을 것이다 온기를 느끼게
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
당신은 내가 볼 슈팅 스타입니다
엑스터시의 비전
당신이 나를 품에 안았을 때, 난 살아 있어요
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
첫눈에 난 태양 광선의 에너지를 느꼈다
나는 당신의 눈 내부의 삶을 보았다
이렇게 밝은 오늘 밤 당신과 내가 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
눈에 눈, 이렇게 살아
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
이렇게 밝은 오늘 밤 당신과 내가 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
눈에 눈, 이렇게 살아
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
와우 ... 오 ... 그래 ...
(4X) 다이아몬드처럼 밝고 빛나는
debut2005- dob1988.02.20
=====
Barbados
= Meaning of the lyrics 노래가사 의미 해석 =
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
아름다운 바다 빛을 찾아
나는 행복을 선택
당신과 나, 당신과 나
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
당신은 내가 볼 슈팅 스타입니다
엑스터시의 비전
당신이 나를 품에 안았을 때, 난 살아 있어요
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
나는 우리가 바로 하나가 거라고 알고
아 바로
첫눈에 난 태양 광선의 에너지를 느꼈다
나는 당신의 눈 내부의 삶을 보았다
이렇게 밝은 오늘 밤 당신과 내가 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
눈에 눈, 이렇게 살아
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
손바닥은 우주로 상승
우리는 달빛과 몰리 등
우리는 결코 죽지 않을 것이다 온기를 느끼게
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
당신은 내가 볼 슈팅 스타입니다
엑스터시의 비전
당신이 나를 품에 안았을 때, 난 살아 있어요
우리는 하늘에있는 다이아몬드 같아
첫눈에 난 태양 광선의 에너지를 느꼈다
나는 당신의 눈 내부의 삶을 보았다
이렇게 밝은 오늘 밤 당신과 내가 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
눈에 눈, 이렇게 살아
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
이렇게 밝은 오늘 밤 당신과 내가 빛
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
눈에 눈, 이렇게 살아
우리는 하늘의 다이아몬드처럼 아름다워요
밝은 다이아몬드 (배)처럼 빛
와우 ... 오 ... 그래 ...
(4X) 다이아몬드처럼 밝고 빛나는
debut2005- dob1988.02.20
=====
Barbados
Comments
Post a Comment
Do you know? meaning of this song.
Let me share with songs of meaning for people with another countries.